Outdoor gym is in the works at Greenwood Park in Toronto's east end
The 6.2-hectare Greenwood Park features a great number of amenities and facilities, from an outdoor rink and skate trail to a splash pad and swimming pool — and more. New to the park is an outdoor gym space.
The series of circuit equipment encourages the community to be more active in a fun and engaging way.
Just the facts:
• The Trekfit outdoor fitness equipment in Greenwood Park includes a cargo net, pull-up bars (triple), parallel bars, step benches in various sizes, pushup bars and a long bench.
• The fitness facility is designed to allow users to do warm up, workout and stretching exercises.
• There are picture illustrations and instructions next to each fitness station, describing the suggested initial position, workout movement, targeted muscles and movement alternative.
• Greenwood Park is located at 150 Greenwood Ave.
• The other four parks in the east end that have similar outdoor gym facilities are Riverdale East Park, Langford Parkette, Ashbridges Bay Park and Eastern Beaches Park.
Source : https://www.toronto.com/news-s...